Spartans Home

Been a Long Time

Postal

Just wanted to drop by and say hey!!

I really like the new front page. It has been forever since I have been on here.

I came home on leave in mid Oct and I am still here recovering. For those that still read the blog, you know that I broke my foot setting the dinner at my brothers house one night. That caused me to have to stay a little longer and go through physical therapy at Fort Campbell. It is getting time to head back over now.

Other things have changed. I got married 16Oct. We meet last year and talked while I was away. Life could not be better with her. I could not be happier. And yes it is Freedom that I married for those that read the blog. I now have "FREEDOM" tattooed on the back of my calf for her. I had to come back and edit this not remembering that some know about "Freedom" from the blog.

My brother is still in Iraq.

I am not sure if I will be gaming much, if at all when I return. My life is focused around her and my daughter right now and do not need anything to interfere with that. I doubt I will even upgrade the computer when I get home. It should still be good for a while.

Just wanted to jump on and say hi. Not sure how long until I get on again, so email me: jlstrader@gmail.com.

Hope all is good with everyone and thanks a lot Halli for the comments on the blog!!

Edited by Postal

Good to hear from you and things are going so well, cept breakin your foot you dumbass.

Get on TS for a chat if you can sometime.

custard

Congratulations John & Mrs.. Postal :)

Good to hear from you, things have been hard here too, but we keep strong and pushing forward.

We all hope you stay safe when away and remember that we are all thinking about you.

We have something special in the pipe for next year and you will be included.

viii

Wedding pictures? Sorry guys, there are none. I could not even think about letting you see how smoking hot she is (look at the blog or my myspace and you will see how hot she is, and younger than me, NINE years). Actually, she came to Fort Campbell with me one day for one of my doctor appointments and we decided that we were getting married and went to the courthouse and did it!! It was one of those things where you know it is right and we know we are meant for each other. We did not tell anyone for a few days. The real wedding will be next year when I get home and I cannot wait. She is wanting to do it my parents back yard. A lot of people know, but not that many.