Spartans Home

How Long Could Yo Survive Chained to a Bunk Bed With a Velociraptor ?

Snowshoe

hmmmm... If Luke can beat a Rancor, I think I could beat a lone Raptor.

Just gotta watch out for its teeth and... its front claws and... its back legs... and the claws on the back feet... and its aweful screeching noise... and the fact that it pounces... and well.... you get the idea. I think I could take him. After all, I am a member of the NRA.

I would pull out my magna ported superblackhawk 44 magnum, That I had hidd in my belt and BOOM_BOOM_BOOM_BOOM and flop it on the grill. I bet it tastes like chicken.LOL! Ile bet you those hot loaded 240gr semijacked hollow points would put some big holes in that critter. LOL

They have been known to drop a 700lb grizzly bear.

or one of these would certianly caulm it down

IPB Image

BFR .45/70 Gov't Revolver

405 grains of hot lead!

$899.00

This .45/70 revolver is brushed stainless steel construction with a 7.5-inch barrel. The barrel is stress-relieved and cut rifled.

All BFR's (except for .45LC/410) sold after 1-1-04 are drilled and tapped for our MRI custom silver scope mount which is included with the BFR revolver and will accomdate any Weaver style rings.

*Please note the .410 shot shell/slug cartridge is not compatible with the .45/70.

Bore Diameter (inches): .450

Groove Diameter (inches): .458

Twist Rate (inches): 1 in 14

Overall Length (inches): 15

Approximate Weight: 4 Lbs.

Height (inches): 6

Width (inches): 1.75

Trigger Pull: 3-4 Lbs.

Number of Shots: 5

Sights: Factory Black Fixed Front/Rear Adjustable

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

51 seconds .... but now Im going to train anti velociraptor level 5 and ill be ok.

I am training, Raptor Coercion to Level 5 and will use the raptor as a weapon system. Of course I have to feed it Exotic dancers, militia, or cattle to keep it from doing me damage. I hear frozen corpses work well too, and placed in a cargohold, they keep almost forever.