Spartans Home

Guess who, two guy's we know

Floyd~SPARTA~

Thanks BK', as I told Viiiper just something I threw together yesterday after a few games of Arma .. :thumbsup:

As for you Durka you win the star prize, a night out with Floyd at a hooker joint of your own choosing... :winner_first:

Zebb & 7! Yay......do I get a cookie?

Thanks BK', as I told Viiiper just something I threw together yesterday after a few games of Arma .. :thumbsup:

As for you Durka you win the star prize, a night out with Floyd at a hooker joint of your own choosing... :winner_first:

The winner buys the drinks, I did mention that didn?t I. IPB Image

UGH. Mutual friend of Zebb and I named Super64 was frapsing that without our knowledge or permission. After I got death threat emails about the foul language I used, I contacted Supers Lawyer and pursued it in court and got some free beer out of it. If I had known I was being recorded, I wouldn't of died. Super fired early that McFly and fubared the whole thing! <_< (story Im sticking with at least)

Good games the other nights Gents. I apologize if I seemed to get my hands in there too much in the last few hours of it. At our tourney, I have a big group of guys I have to direct. Com's can be interesting but Ive been doing it for a few a bit now, so I apologize if it spilled out over here. Tried to be subtle, but in case it came off wrong like: "who is this 7 dude telling me what to do?", I wanted to say Sorry lol. (old habit's break hard)

Anyways good fun the other night and this footage is old school baby. :clapping:

Edited by Seven

LMAO, that's right mate, no-one was more surprised than 7 and I when this popped up we didn't even know we were being filmed, in fact if I had been asked I would have said no but i guess it was too late by the time it was posted.. :rolleyes: