Spartans Home

Hi from pagey...

pagey

Hi,

Im new here and im lookin for some GTR2 racing.

The GTr2 lobby is quiet those days and and races are filled with a lot of crashers. :(

Im not a Fast driver but at least i can say im a fair driver.

I been hanging aroud Sparta forums and reading at the moment the rules and steps to join your Team.

So basically im lookin for fair drivers to beat. ;)

Somes grnet member names are familiar and sparta looks like a nice Team.

It looks like GRID is very popular here but I hope to see you on a GTR2 track very soon.

peace.

My name is Karl Bouffard and im living in Montréal, Canada.

Other gaming at the moment is Vegas2, GRAW2, Gr and BF2142.

Welcome to our forums. At the moment we run a 20 minute GTR2 race every Sunday. We like everyone who races to join us on Teamspeak and this is a mature gaming group so you need to be over 18 to do so (our TS IP number is 66.29.87.135:8072)

We add mods such as F1 and WTCC so you will need to download them

This weekends race requires the WTCC mod available here:

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=80

and will be run on a stock track. We are using the 1.1 version of GTR2

I will not be able to race for the next 2 weeks but hopefully there will be others who can. The server is up and running for you to make sure you can connect properly, join us on TS for the password.

Look forward to seeing you.

Hi,

Im new here and im lookin for some GTR2 racing.

The GTr2 lobby is quiet those days and and races are filled with a lot of crashers. :(

Im not a Fast driver but at least i can say im a fair driver.

I been hanging aroud Sparta forums and reading at the moment the rules and steps to join your Team.

So basically im lookin for fair drivers to beat. ;)

Somes grnet member names are familiar and sparta looks like a nice Team.

It looks like GRID is very popular here but I hope to see you on a GTR2 track very soon.

peace.

My name is Karl Bouffard and im living in Montréal, Canada.

Other gaming at the moment is Vegas2, GRAW2, Gr and BF2142.

Welcome Karl,

We do race GTR2 and we do have weekly races with some 10+ regular drivers and some not so

regular joining in. We like alot of games but our main interests are with tactical play, that is to say,

anything that needs some real thinking.

We Got together with Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter, but we soon found we all had played or had

interests with other games like, Original Ghost Recon, Simulation war, Flight games & Race games.

As you can see from 'General Game -Talk, What's New ?', we are looking at, to name a few:

Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising - Codemasters

Ground Branch - Blackfoot Studios

H.A.W.X -Tom Clancy's - Ubisoft

Call of Duty 5 - World at War - Activision

FAR CRY 2 - Tech Demo - Ubisoft

Crysis WarHead - Crytek

read more here......

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=13

These are our main contenders for the future, we always look for excitment & a new challenge that is

true to what we love, tactical play.

We currently run Call of Duty 4 (7 servers) & GTR2 from our server in the USA (Texas) but we can run

GRAW2 when needed and some others. We Play some GRID for kicks and it's quite a fun game, we have

a GRID Tournament for fun (see calendar). WE have members that like abit of Vegas 2, Eve Online and

IL2 too

We hope you do like it here, plz install and get on teamspeak, as we use VOIP for all tactical play ans

social chat, plus once we've spoke to you we normally bump your standings on the forum to level 8+

We have Members from All over (USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia) they are all great people. We are

close too GR.net and have a good relationship, we like there style and many of our members are

registered there too.

Our policy is 18+ on teamspeak & like Zeno said, we are mature, meaning we are all that age or older

ok now the disclaimer is out of the way, you are more than welcome here.

Enjoy

viii

john

Hi Pagey, before you install any mods hop on teamspeak, I know you?ve had problems in the past.

Im having issues,,the game wont start,,, :(

i had the tracks alrdy..but wanted the Champ cars...

Theres no uninstaller?

I looked in the right directory.Can u tell me how i can remove it please?

nervermind..i did a sys restore...

We can show you how to avoid this with a couple of simple steps