Spartans Home

Hello Spartans

kiltor2

Hey All...How have you all been doing. I am glad I still have an access to the forums...thanks. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Haven't been playing online games very much as of late but I check forums and stuff to see how people are doing. I don't have COD4 or anything new still just GRAW1 & 2. I got CoD4 for xbox 360 and just can't bring myself to get the PC version...Yet :rolleyes: Glad to see you all still plugging right along. Well til next time adios

Kiltor2

Hey Kiltor good to see ya bud yep were still here and playing whatever is new or exciting.

The CoD4 PC has became a main game and we use tactical settings and play, not as much as squad based but game play to curtail the run & gun aspect like crouch only servers IE. Rocky from GhostRecon.net has set up a server style that brings us closer to the FPS style that we enjoy and the community as a whole has been making many new maps so the game has not become boring as of yet.

Bet ya'll got a bunch of rain up there yesterday as we also recieved several inches,

Well come see us!

Actually we have had rain(lots of it) every weekend except for this one and we just had a couple of wee little showers. The temp was about 89 degrees Sat. and only in upper 70's Sunday. Glad to hear from you Viiiper and Halli, see the core group is still intact.

Kiltor2

Cod4 is moving away from the run n gun and there are some stunning maps out now, have they released the new maps for the 360 version yet?

Good to hear from you mate, Friday and Saturday evenings (European time) is still the best time to catch a big group of us on TS.

yer they have Cus, them four that we will get this week. Creek, China town and them others i mentioned in my post the other week. (5th June)

Edited by Krambo~SPARTA~

• 2 weeks later...

The 360 version of COD4 is good they came out with a 4 map pack Creek, Chinatown, Killhouse, and Broadcast I may get the PC version one day just hate to fork out the $40 when I have it for the Xbox. All though as I always say Consoles are ok but still not the same as a good ol' Mouse and Keyboard...