Spartans Home

What & Why

A collection of your best Music videos

Posting Guild lines

1. You can not post twice in succession, some one different has to follow you.

2. One video per post.

3. Add a short comment, (what it is you like about the video you have posted)

4. To reply to previously posted video, must be accompanied by a vid of your own.

(ie Replying to someone?s else?s video, then put your video & comment in after)

________________________________________________________________________________

Jamiroquai = Virtual Insanity

I'm not a big fan of Jamiroquai but I do like cleverly made videos.

Virtual Insanity-alt-link

Virtual insanity is a relatively simple vid,

I don?t want to give it away for the ones who don?t know, but 9 times out of ten people think it?s was made one way, but generally it was made the opposite way to what their thinking. :blink:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have always like that video. Cool cinematography always catches my eye.

Here's my pick:

Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice

Great vid but it definitely needs more cowbell. ;)

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Fatboy Slim = That Old Pair of Jeans

About ten years ago I spent a week training to do injection moulding, for the company I was working for at the time. The training was just keeping an eye on the moulding machines and keeping them running, but the whole week nothing went wrong they ran all week with no problems.

So the engineer taught to juggle instead, so for me this is a cool video,

Freak on a Leash - Korn

Awesome effects with the bullet, and the bit in the middle just rocks....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K27d7Ut5bXo

(can't get it to embed...)

It´s on of the best songs Korn has made. Been to several Korn koncerts and this song always lifts the roof :lol:

My choice would be this as a good vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8

I grew up to this vid and it was at the time THE music vidio/movie and the special effects is made by Rick Baker who also was behind the special effects to Hell raiser, Rawhead Rex and other horror movies from the 80th

DAMMIT just realized that Kiwi has posted the same video. Ehhhh now what!

This song was the one that got me into metal when i was 13 years old. David Coverdales voice is something special and his ability to sing live is remarkable.

Posting Guild lines

1. You can not post twice in succession, some one different has to follow you.

2. One video per post.

3. Add a short comment, (what it is you like about the video you have posted)

4. To reply to previously posted video, must be accompanied by a vid of your own.

(ie Replying to someone?s else?s video, then put your video & comment in after)

________________________________________________________________________________

Blur = Country House

Well for a start this video has an all star cast actor Keith Allen(Lily allen?s dad) comedian matt lucas(little Britain)page 3 model Jo Gest(babe)lots of page 3 models(what more do you want).IPB Image

This record also stopped Oasis from getting member one that week, now I like Oasis but Blur are better. Why are they better? Oasis don?t have Jo guest and lot?s of page 3 girls.IPB Image

That was the good old day ay Kiwi. It´s a long time ago but isn´t it Def Leppard? It sure sounds like them.

The next video is simply because it´s one the best live performing bands i have ever seen. Been to three concerts including the Metallica world tour 2004 with Slipknot as "warm up" band. Simply the best conert i have been to.

Ok.. this is a video made for the Steven Stills song, "Treetop Flier"

It is about the results of what happens when a glut of military ground support pilots

return from a war... and their are few jobs... but their is a demand for smuggling pilots.

Floyd you should really like this one.

• 2 weeks later...