Spartans Home

Games Now & Later

BrerRabbit~SPARTA~

Thought I'd start a thread for people to list the games they are currently playing and intend to play down the road. This is not meant to be a request for server space or even TS channels, but just a listing of what folks are doing and what games they enjoy or look forward to playing.

Brer's current games:

Homeworld2 Great game Maj3stic turned me on to - got a copy for $7.

Medieval Total War II Love this game and the whole series - anyone ever want to have a battle let me know.

World of Warcrack Yup Im one of those geeks - been playing this game since original launch, cant wait for a replacement.

GTR2 Ok need to reinstall this, and get my wheel hooked up again - but Id dig some racing with the old crew.

Brer's future games:

Crysis Only really intend to map & mod for this game - only hang up so far is I will likely need to upgrade my processor - which opens a whole can of worms.

Warhammer Online This is the MMO I've been waiting on for over a year. First quarter of '08 can't come soon enough.

That's it - pretty short list.

Edited by BrerRabbit

:D I got graw 2 yesterday all installed and patched had a few games yesterday and its all good. i got my copy from ebayuk for the steal of £8 yes £8, no box or instructions but who needs them guy seling them has more at this price, i did get a code with it ts loaded up and working fine. :D p.s seller sold t as a OEM Edited by Snowshoe

well

Currently I am playing;

GRAW 2

GTR2 I need to reinstall

IL-2 Sturm: 1946another one I need to reinstall

I am proud to say I was able to kick the world of warcrack :blink: habit :P

Future:

CRYSIS

Zathrus, you definitely have to reinstall IL2 1946. Coop won't be the same without you!!

:D I got graw 2 yesterday all installed and patched had a few games yesterday and its all good. i got my copy from ebayuk for the steal of £8 yes £8, no box or instructions but who needs them guy seling them has more at this price, i did get a code with it ts loaded up and working fine. :D p.s seller sold t as a OEM

Snowshoe, can you still buy it at this price? I was looking for it but can't find it. Also, it would have to be sent to Belgium. Can you check it out for me? I can (re)pay you through paypal. Let me know.

As for the games:

CURRENTLY:

- IL2 1946 (again, finally)

- Stranglehold (played it for a while during the weekend and in my opinion: Max Payne in a new jacket; which I did like a lot)

- ARMA, once in a while still / when I find the time -- thanks to Kram (for the key)

RIP:

- Rainbow Six VEGAS: I'm looking for coop players, just uninstalled it to free up space on the HDD, but if some1 wants to go coop w/ me, let me know please!!

- GRAW (1): didn't like it too much

FUTURE:

- Crysis (pre-ordered as well; just hope my -OLD- system can handle the game)

Inimigo

Inimigo ..

Crysis min specs ... 2.8 cpu , 6800 GT vid , 2gb ram. Will run the game.

Krambo,

Fear is cool ... Just D/L it and the expansion pack. Multi player is crap but Coop is suposed to be neat, Floyd plays coop and says its fun .... another 2gb d/l however.

Inimigo ..

Crysis min specs ... 2.8 cpu , 6800 GT vid , 2gb ram. Will run the game.

Krambo,

Fear is cool ... Just D/L it and the expansion pack. Multi player is crap but Coop is suposed to be neat, Floyd plays coop and says its fun .... another 2gb d/l however.

I believe if you read CRYTEK's website, that no official min has been announced.

There was a release, but it was pulled as the game is still not optimized fully.

Thanks to Heavenz Night for finding this little gem on the Crysis Online website:

Minimum Requirements

CPU: Athlon 64 3000+/Intel 2.8ghz

Graphics: Nvidia 6600/X800GTO (SM 2.0)

RAM: 768Mb/1Gb on Windows Vista

HDD: 6GB

Internet: 256k+

Optical Drive: DVD

Software: DX9.0c with Windows XP

Recommended Requirements

CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)

Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent

RAM: 1.5Gb

HDD: 6GB

Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)

Optical Drive: DVD

Software: DX10 with Windows Vista

So the spec is as a guide only and is not the official min spec.

I've been Beta testing Crysis and Frontlines Fuel of War. I gotta tell ya I like FFOW much better at this point in development. It's buggy as hell but it's gonna be a kick ass game IMHO. I'm also waiting for COD4...i'm just worried that it's gonna be a fragfest in multiplayer like all the other COD releases. I'm liking Crysis for the most part...just a big learning curve for me...to many options and choices for my bird brain to deal with.

Slugger

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment mainly GRAW2.

I still play Raven-shield. The MP is still one of the best close combat MP games around.

If I intend to run Crysis I will prob have to upgrade cpu. or they optimize it. Im at 2.6 Ghz amd(2) opteron.

Looking to see what COD4 has to offer as well.

Playing GRAW2 and World in Crisis. World in Crisis runs on my laptop and lag doesn't seem to bother the game, so when on the road, that's my game of choice.

Will be adding COD4 as the demo rocks!!

Pro

• 1 month later...