Spartans Home

Leaving

Postal

I am not going to play Eve anymore. I liked it at first but it did not turn out to be something that I want to continue to play.

I have already given most of my stuff away and I have a few things left to give away. I have 4 other ships and some other little things that are in other in stations. Dr. No has my user and pword. I can try to get on tomorrow or later tonight to give it all away or he can do it. I am going to delete my account by the end of the week.

Most of SPARTA has went to this game and I have lost interest and do not have the time to mess around with it. Dr No was nice enough to keep me training this week and I am thankful. I am starting to play GRAW2 more and trying to play Team Fortress II also.

I want to thank everyone for the great times I have had here and what I was involved in while I was here.

I plan on taking my computer with me when I leave for Afghanistan. While I am there, I plan on learning how to make maps. As I get them done, I will be sending to you guys to try out. I will not be able to play beyond a LAN. I have a few friends that are going to help in map making, but I do not plan starting working on any while I am gone.

I have played a few maps made by Meth and it really made me want to see how creative I can be.

I plan to return to SPARTA when I return and I hope that you are all still here.

Here are some of the things that I have left to give away.

post-22-1202057718_thumb.jpg

Edited by Postal~SPARTA~

Postal (John),

all your stuff is in the Corp hangers, when you come back and if you feel like getting into it again, it will be there waiting for you. Don't thing because you are in an eastern country your away from us all, your still with us and we with you.

Take your solar & windup equipment for those rags have no corner shops with batteries.

;)

till you return.

john

I plan to return to SPARTA when I return and I hope that you are all still here.

You are not leaving Sparta you are leaving the States and we will be here when you return

brother.

As for your service Thanks and maybe we can go fishing when you retrurn.

Be lucky mate.

Modsonline is the best site for help with map making, it's like an addiction I am taking a pen and paper to work so if I have an idea I can record it LOL.

Ian