Spartans Home

My little Beautie

Finely got my persnickity cell phone pics to work, Heres a pic of the little truck I have to keep running. We have 6 of these babys. This one is the newest of the bunch. We have=crash 80, 81,82,83,84.86, And we are awaiting the arrivel of A new addition as well.

User posted image

User posted image

Crash 80

IPB Image

Crash 83

IPB Image

A few trucks we got sitten around

IPB Image

Center feild fire station

IPB Image

The Airport

IPB Image

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Oh the pumps in these trucks are Waterious mfg, they put out 1,800 gpm @245psi and the truck carrys 3000 gallons of water and 300 gallons of afff foam (aquatic film forming foam) it mixes at 10% and uses a drive water, around the pump type foam system. It has triple combination disscharge ability, 1 water, 2 foam+water, 3 foam+ water+ drycem. The main roof turret will put out 1000 gpm and the bumper turret will put 190 gpm they have a range of 150 yards. It also has under truck nozzles that spray water on the ground in case they might have to run over burning debree to get to the aircraft, Crash 80 weighs in at 84000 lbs and can go 0 to 60 mph in 40 seconds and can traverse 60" of water and can climb A 60 degree incline. they have CTIS= central tire inflation system, wile driveing they can change tire inflation pressures on the fly from 75 psi to 12 psi for off road ability. The tires are Michelin Z series and can carry 17,500 lbs @ 75 psi each. And every now and then we have to pick out a volkswagon that getts caught in the tread LOL!

Takes 400 shaft horsepower to run this pump @ full power. We had to replace one of these in crash 80 this year.

IPB Image

http://www.waterousco.com/ARFF/CR.html

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~