Spartans Home

SimCity 5 (Beta sign up)

NoScream~SPARTA~

First try blocked, waited 10mins with blocked screen , then restarted & got in.

Problem,

1 hour is too short to try, you just start to really get a feel & 1 hour is up & you have to start again.

On the plus side, can experiment with roads & map tables, industry etc, but BETA has limits to things you can use.

I do like the construct, especially the thought that I will play with other REAL People.

I enjoyed it, reminded me of the older Simcity & Minecraft games.

First try blocked, waited 10mins with blocked screen , then restarted & got in.

Problem,

1 hour is too short to try, you just start to really get a feel & 1 hour is up & you have to start again.

On the plus side, can experiment with roads & map tables, industry etc, but BETA has limits to things you can use.

I do like the construct, especially the thought that I will play with other REAL People.

I enjoyed it, reminded me of the older Simcity & Minecraft games.

Did you just restart the game, origin, or your PC? I've been "blocked" for over two hours.

Played it for two hours, made two cities. Fun game, really wish all the buildings were unlocked (and they let you play for more than an hour at a time...)

You'd think with all the money they stand to make off the high price of the game they'd be willing to open servers more and be a little less restricting.