Spartans Home

Sparta DayZ Server Questions

Phisher~SPARTA~

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks they have an automated email system that checks.

It basically shoots me an email within 10 minutes of it occurring. It looked very template style.

I replied to it and got a message back from an individual.

So I am sure it wasn't confusion with public dom. It had our IP listed.

Just a heads up I got an email from HFB saying that our server was locked or passworded and if it happens again it will likely be taken down.

I have changed the in-game password and will only be sharing it with 1 or 2 individuals.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I tried to get onto your DayZ server and got booted before character generation.

I am keeping the server shut down until 1.7.1.3 - the endless spawning of hatchets and crowbars are crashing servers every 5 minutes. There is also a bug that is causing people to lose all their gear on startup. I can't rollback the server, so I recommend playing on 1.7.1.1 servers until the new patch is out today.

I will make sure our server is updated the moment it is released.

EDIT: If an admin wants to monitor the server this afternoon just reply here and I will bring it back up. You'll just have to be vigilant in restarting it, and warning people on our TS not to pickup any of the broken items as it appears that causes issues.

Edited by Phisher~SPARTA~

The new update will be out with in a few hours. I think it will be better to just keep it down till then. just a thought.

Edit: also before the sever went down for the last time, I found an fn fal and 3 ghillie suits for our group. :)

Edited by evilducky

If you want to get into the game, sure. It looks like most of the bugs are still present and some new ones popped up again. I would keep up with the DayZ forums, lots of people saying that they are spawning in without weaopns and the zombies are really lagging it out.

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16925

Posted at about 7:30 EST

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.5

ETA is 6 to 24 hours

All our builds go through a closed test procedure, but we know there will be issues when introduced to ten thousand players. Many of the big bugs relate to things that need to be adjusted in the engine - they are not mod issues. Nevertheless they do get looked into to see if there are options.

Current Changelog for 1.7.1.5

* [NEW] Infected raycast for line-of-sight less often (improves performance)

* [FIXED] Infected can see through terrain ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33787 )

* [FIXED] Raycasting being taken from wrong body position (ensured it is from eye level)

* [FIXED] Infected sometimes spawn close to a player (previous check once, now up to ten times)

* [NEW] Infected bodies will despawn after x minute(s) of their death (improves performance)

* [FIXED] Sometimes infected will stand still after loosing line-of-sight ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33715 )

* [FIXED] Can dupe tent's by right clicking (forgot to close the window)

* [FIXED] Poor performance caused by infected search behavior (MAJOR performance increase during closed testing)

* [FIXED] Audibility is far to high (completely rebalanced, in line with how it was in previous updates)

* [FIXED] Can dupe food during cooking if click really fast (now you cannot)

I got RCon up and running which should help admining the server.

I found out one of the individuals. It is someone we have dealt with before. He logged in and out several times using different aliases.

I can tell there were more based on the logs, but if you have their names I can look into it.