Spartans Home

Whats your angle on BF3?

KalXen~SPARTA~

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think hardcore mode WITH vehicles should be an option, until then, stock mode.

By hardcore mode I mean:

No cross-hairs,

No mini-map,

No spotting,

60% health.

Everything else is fair game as long as you have it unlocked.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Not remove, restrict.

Keep in mind, if you remove combat vehicles you essentially reduce the 4 soldier classes to three. You render the Engineer class pretty much useless, which in no way provides balance.

If people are going to play in the hardcore teamwork way that everyone wants, it shouldn't be difficult at all to organize an assault on an enemy vehicle. Also, there is much teamwork involved in keeping a tank alive. a driver, gunner, and one or two engineers repairing and replacing anyone who dies is essential. If teamwork is what you are looking for, a combat vehicle is another place to find it.

Last night, we were getting pwned by a guy in a tank. He was sitting on high ground out of danger and had a full middle school student body repping him. The guy was unstoppable, no matter how hard we tried. Did it suck to be on the receiving end of that big ass gun? Absolutely. But, given the chance, I'd do the same thing and I'd enjoy every second of it. BOOM!! HEADSHOT WITH A TANK!!!

All I can do is encourage eevryone to explore all of the aspect of the game. All of the kits, vehicle including tanks and jets. Much of the vehicle game is learning the maps and finding where they are best used both offensively and defensively.

As far as restricting them, I am down with increasing the respawn time of vehicles to a couple minutes. Use the assets sparingly and employ common sense. This also encourages teamwork to keep the asset alive.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Keep in mind, if you remove combat vehicles you essentially reduce the 4 soldier classes to three. You render the Engineer class pretty much useless, which in no way provides balance.

If people are going to play in the hardcore teamwork way that everyone wants, it shouldn't be difficult at all to organize an assault on an enemy vehicle. Also, there is much teamwork involved in keeping a tank alive. a driver, gunner, and one or two engineers repairing and replacing anyone who dies is essential. If teamwork is what you are looking for, a combat vehicle is another place to find it.

Last night, we were getting pwned by a guy in a tank. He was sitting on high ground out of danger and had a full middle school student body repping him. The guy was unstoppable, no matter how hard we tried. Did it suck to be on the receiving end of that big ass gun? Absolutely. But, given the chance, I'd do the same thing and I'd enjoy every second of it. BOOM!! HEADSHOT WITH A TANK!!!

All I can do is encourage eevryone to explore all of the aspect of the game. All of the kits, vehicle including tanks and jets. Much of the vehicle game is learning the maps and finding where they are best used both offensively and defensively.

As far as restricting them, I am down with increasing the respawn time of vehicles to a couple minutes. Use the assets sparingly and employ common sense. This also encourages teamwork to keep the asset alive.

100% Spot on..

Do you guys not know how to take a poll? Just select an option.

We have 3 threads of democracy. I'm all for the discussions, but this thread was mainly to just get the quick and dirty poll. If you don't see an option in the list above that works for you, then post a note and we'll adjust it.

Interesting.