Spartans Home

Time to go stand in the cold.

MedicSN6

I am out the door to go hang out at Gamestop so I can pick up my copy of BF3 at midnight EST. Wish me luck. Maybe I'll take a couple of photos.

I'll be around when I get back. I may stop at the store and grab a 24 pack of RedBull.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I am out the door to go hang out at Gamestop so I can pick up my copy of BF3 at midnight EST. Wish me luck. Maybe I'll take a couple of photos.

Your GameStops must be way cooler than the ones where I live. Although Utah has the highest number of gaming consoles per household per capita (US), no one seems to care about midnight launches; they usually consist of 4 store clerks and 10 customers. Since I can't play the game until 1am my local time, maybe I'll go down to one of the stores in my area (there are 3 that I know of within 5 miles of my home) just to see who shows up. If there's anything interesting, I'll take pics, too.

P.S. It's a lovely 60-degrees F right now where I'm at.

hey Fatal ill be in Utah around 9am LOL I'm heading to best buy :)

SOUTH SALT LAKE UT 261 W 2100 S, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84115-1830

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~

hey Fatal ill be in Utah around 9am LOL I'm heading to best buy :)

SOUTH SALT LAKE UT 261 W 2100 S, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84115-1830

I have Jordan Landing, the South Jordan location (114th & State), and 54th South & State (Murray) all within 10 minutes from my house. And the 21st South location is only 20 minutes away. I am surrounded by Best Buy.

I have Jordan Landing, the South Jordan location (114th & State), and 54th South & State (Murray) all within 10 minutes from my house. And the 21st South location is only 20 minutes away. I am surrounded by Best Buy.

ur lucky man I drive 120+ miles to get all my shopping done and plus I have family in Utah. so it makes the tripe worth it.

All went well. There was probably 60-65 people at the store at midnight. Starting at about 2300 we had a NERF tournament in which I took 3rd place. I got a $10 Gamestop card for my meager efforts. Apparently, the first rule of NERF Club is 'You don;t talk about NERF Club."

I met some cool people and this is now my favorite store in Harrisonburg.

The ride home was uneventful and I listened to Louis CK talk about his dog licking cottage cheese off his balls. Classic.

All went well. There was probably 60-65 people at the store at midnight. Starting at about 2300 we had a NERF tournament in which I took 3rd place. I got a $10 Gamestop card for my meager efforts. Apparently, the first rule of NERF Club is 'You don;t talk about NERF Club."

I met some cool people and this is now my favorite store in Harrisonburg.

The ride home was uneventful and I listened to Louis CK talk about his dog licking cottage cheese off his balls. Classic.

Cool. All the GameStops east of you suck balls though.