Spartans Home

Greetings from a Greek....

Spartan

Hello all,

I am coming from Call of duty 4 and I noticed your server.... It drew me in because I am Spartan, I saw the website so I figured I join your forums... I was curious to know if anyone here who founded this is from sparti, greece too? I have a bad hobby of playing war games and would like to share this experience with others who have similar interest and maybe same background...... OPA!

My name is Konstantinos.... my friends call me Gus.

Thanks for visiting the forums Gus none of us are from Greece (yet) we have members from UK, USA, France, Denmark basically everywhere. We just enjoy each others company and playing games join us on Teamspeak if your over 18.

Custard

I will join in sometime on your teamspeak server. Thank you all for your welcome, happy holidays to all of you. To answer some questions, I am 27 custard... it is good to see you welcome players who hail from the other countries of Europe and other regions as well.

And Cobol..... you may have luck this time of year to kill me..... I'm usually drunk when I play call of duty from ouzo. But if I sober you are over ;)

Bravo Halli blood is thicker than water!