Spartans Home

NFS Pack Discount 50 - 75 % off

Batwing~SPARTA~

Sooo...

Steam Virus hits again... Today makes me sick with this inviting offer :)

A lot of NFS titles on bargain, I know you are playing Shift 2 and I know I didn t like the first one, it was undrivable for me.

What is exactly your Multiplayer mode on SHIFT 2? I remember you said the Multi was sorta laggy or weird, but I see you are playing what, a time race?

Let me know, I might give it a shot at 15 bucks ;) thx !

Sooo...

Steam Virus hits again... Today makes me sick with this inviting offer :)

A lot of NFS titles on bargain, I know you are playing Shift 2 and I know I didn t like the first one, it was undrivable for me.

What is exactly your Multiplayer mode on SHIFT 2? I remember you said the Multi was sorta laggy or weird, but I see you are playing what, a time race?

Let me know, I might give it a shot at 15 bucks ;) thx !

Batwing - I know I am late here but hopefully you see this before the Monday (9/12/2011) 10am Pacific deadline. Shift 2 is a great game even though the LIVE MP is broken. You can compete against your friends VIA the in game Autolog Speed wall. Zeno has spearheaded an awesome challenge variable with the 'Sparta Time Attack', that allows competition with your friends through lap times rather than the bump and grind. The times that are on the board/wall here can always be challenged so when you hit that perfect lap, you can still post your time. I will say that players like Panic, Zeno, Idan, Luggs, Rizzla and Custard certainly don't make it easy by posting some very challenging times. I know from playing with you in the past that you were a KB driver and I must say that Shift 2 is the type of game that really requires a gamepad or wheel to really enjoy.

This game is certainly worth the $14.99 US if for nothing else, the Single player experience.