Spartans Home

Ubisoft Staff - Final Credits... REALLY ???

Batwing~SPARTA~

OK,

so, yesterday I managed to complete the storyline on AC Brotherhood.

After a quite interesting final movie (no spoiler) you are definetely curious to see if possibly there is more... but the Final Credits start...

After about 5 minutes I decided to exit out, you know, like when you are at the movie theater.. you think there some extra scene, but then you go..

So, I found myself stuck on the final Checkpoint on the game. restarting, it brings me there, no much i can do after that and that sounded wrong... So, I gave a chance to see if after the Final Credits there was more...

Man !!!! 25 MINUTES OF CREDITS!! I AM NOT KIDDING! There is countless people on the Ubisoft staff!! How in the hell they get all paid !!

Finally, after such painful Finale, the game achieves a final step ahead and brings me back on the game to go ahead in the story. Although the "storyline" is over, there are still tons of things to do in the Rome Virtual World.

I can't freaking believe they took 25 minutes of credits !!!!!

You watched the hole entire 25 freeking minutes

damn then why aren't you so patienced in game

just kidding :banana_dance:

..greetz

Well, I watched the entire f***ng 25 minutes, yes, that doesn t mean "I was patient" .. lololol I tried very quickly to "alt Tab" to something different on my PC and I checked right away and I noticed the freaking title "freeze" if I alt tab, so i cannot even use my computer doing something else !!!

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE FREAKING SCREEN ON FOR 25 MINUTES in order to be able to continue on game !!!!

As a fully licensed nerd, I actually do watch all of the credits at the end of a game. Even so, 25-minutes-worth of self-adulation seems a bit excessive. I have yet to touch the game myself, so it will be some time before I get to experience this myself. But thanks for the heads-up. Now I know I can take a break and get some dinner when the credits start to roll.