Spartans Home

Mission play 12th July

custard~SPARTA~

I have always been a fan of Missions with no respawn,revive or JIP I am also a big fan of the ACE mod (inc the ACE wounds).

I have done a small bit of work on Lightspeeds GRIT mission one 'Watchful Yeoman'.

Adding ACE wounds inc only Medic can use morphine and epy.

Adding mostly ACE kit to units, every unit is carrying approx 30-35 Kilo of kit I have deliberatly nerfed the TWO medics and TL slot they only get a holo sight.

Removing the respawn scripts and editing the init etc to make the mission no respawn,revive or JIP (I HOPE).

I would like to give it a run through tonight about 8.00pm UK could do with 8 ppl inc me, the mods you will need are the same as Lighty's, Lingor (inc Lingor units) and please have Sthud and Digital compass working.

Note, if the mission edits work it is unlikely that we will complete the mission let alone with everybody alive at the end unless we have a lot of luck but thats kind of the point of the no repawn/revive to me.

If this works I will do a version of all lighty's work plus some others I've been looking at

Thanks for the turnout chaps, it appears that I have an ace magazines error to sort out it's a bit of a mare when medics don't have any useful kit. I will maybe have a go at fixing this for another bash.

Ta Custard

I tried the mission this morning to make sure I got the correct error message recorded and I didn't get the same one but my unit still had no contents in backpack so I restarted the server and tried again, no error and unit had all kit (in two slots I tried).

Maybe it's worth a test tonight as is.

EDIT: The last edits I made to the mission may have been with a dodgy shortcut and I could have been running DC SThud STmovement AND CBA as well as ACE and the lingor stuff. I have resaved the mission with just ACE n Lingor and it's on the server hopefully this was the only cockup.

MrTOOL

Thanks for turnout again unfortunately getting the same backpack and weapons on back problem, I will try to find out what the prob is.

edit: could do with a definitive answer to what errors everybody got