Spartans Home

"Chicken Down"

andrewman~SPARTA~

So is the movie ready?

It probably would be finished were it not for the fact that I am creating a song-and-dance routine to accompany the in-game action. My composition skills are a bit rusty, but I think I have come up with something that fits the mood just perfectly.

I will have the video up no later than April 1st. It will likely be earlier than that; the schedule I have set is as follows:

Monday: Record additional footage of the BattleBus that it was not possible for me to capture during gameplay. Complete final edit of gameplay footage.

Tuesday: Finish the composition/arrangement/instrument performance for the musical number. Record vocals if possible.

Wednesday: Finish/polish all music and render final mix. Includes additional composition for opening sequence.

Thursday: Complete final edit of music number/video. Render final video, upload to YouTube.

I have burst into spontaneous laughter while at the office and was forced to quickly look at whatever document I was holding in a weak attempt to make others think it was something I read......."CHICKEN DOWN!"

Hiding ones insanity is exhausting!

I have burst into spontaneous laughter while at the office and was forced to quickly look at whatever document I was holding in a weak attempt to make others think it was something I read......."CHICKEN DOWN!"

Hiding ones insanity is exhausting!

To hell with it, if this is insanity we should be trumpeting the cause. I've lost count of the number of times games have made me smile, laugh or just plain feel good! :thumbsup_anim:

Wait.......So your saying.........I'm not alone?!?!?! thumbsup_anim.gif

that's right, not alone.... gaming has taken over my life!! :thumbsup_anim:

Few months back, I was driving home with my wife when she uttered that dreaded question "what are you thinking about?" <_<

Without missing a beat I replied " how many satchell's it would take to bring that mast down" :gun:

Our route home often goes past a large mast antenna situated in a wooded area, just off the road. In fact if I could map-make I'd have turned it into something for Arma as the topography and layout would be great.

Anyhoo, after explaining my response she decided I was "bonkers", go figure :hysterical:

Thats why you should never answer this question to your wife/ girlfriend honestly :) Correct answer is "nothing" or just lie

After severals yeas of "flying" on-line i develop routine i subconsciously implemented while im driving car.

I check my rear mirror every 30s, side mirrors, all gauges and scan for place to pull over in case something happens.

Its common brevity they teach during flight training

Thats why you should never answer this question to your wife/ girlfriend honestly :) Correct answer is "nothing" or just lie

After severals yeas of "flying" on-line i develop routine i subconsciously implemented while im driving car.

I check my rear mirror every 30s, side mirrors, all gauges and scan for place to pull over in case something happens.

Its common brevity they teach during flight training

That's the only time in twenty odd years that I haven't answered with "nothing" but the opportunity was too good to pass up.