Spartans Home

Mission play (Lighty's GR missions)

custard~SPARTA~

There is interest for an attempt at Lightspeeds GR Island Thunder work for this date at 8pm UK time (ISH lol)

You need ArmaII OA combined ops and the Lingor related mods from the first post in this thread to play (ta Z)

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7612

I will be there (RL permiting) and I believe Watchman will be to, please don't turn up unless ready with the mods anyone needing help with install I will be around tonight to help :thumbsup_anim:

There is interest for an attempt at Lightspeeds GR Island Thunder work for this date at 8pm UK time (ISH lol)

Ah, got home just in time! I should be around, I would like to join with you. I need something to keep me distracted so that I won't purchase Bulletstorm on an impulse.

Yes, I'll be there :England:

Are we starting from scratch or picking up from Saturday i.e. starting with mission 2?

As lighty hasn't posted anything yet I'm assuming he hasn't made any changes regarding the apparent lack of multiple revives for the medic. With this in mind we're going to need to be extra careful with the TL :rip_1:, to avoid forced mission ends.

Edited by Watchman

Thank you for allowing me to lead tonight's first mission, I enjoyed it immensely and I think we gave a good showing. Great team work from but in no order:

Custard

Dai-San

Fatal Papercut

Carter

JHunter

Sorry about my head-bug issues and thanks to Dai for his help with the first one :gun:

If anyone knows how to fix that by the way, could be useful for future outings.

Been said many times but Lightspeed has worked wonders here, this is the best game fun I've had in a while! :New_Zealand_etc:

Yep, good job everyone, great teamwork and a successful outcome.

Lighty, Mission 2 did not end once everyone was at Extraction, but that's ArmA II for ya :thumbsup:

Quick question... Any reason you have only put 7 slots in, GR had 9 and the extra people would be handy and it would save turning people away too. All in all a great job though mate, we'll give feedback on Mission 3 tomorrow.

Absolutely brilliant. Missions and teammates like these are the reason I started playing Arma.

I was captivated by the atmosphere of the game the moment we started moving towards Tower 1. The way we spaced out and slowly moved towards our objectives, the way comms were clear for relevant information, the way the rain would hinder our visibility...this is the way the game was meant to be played.

Thanks and good job to everyone involved! I am looking forward to playing more of these missions.

In the Domination mission Xeno has built in a fix head bug problem feature and I think ACE2 have a solution, to build a fix into missions I guess is freakin complicated.

Good mission tonight thanks to all, I look forward to many more. Apologies to the guys who didn't make the start and missed out just remember the Tac Server is available 24/7 you can run a mission any time you want :thumbsup_anim:

glad ur enjoying it - and not forgotten just have not had time to fix all this stuff yet.

i will up it to 9 players Dai

and i found the Medic issue - which is resolved now.

have heard a few ppl say Mission 2 did not end - ill find out that problem shortly.

and Dai - i have taken your KISS advice - i will not be implementing heaps of addons - ill keep it close to what it is now.

when you say mission 2 did not end - were all objectives completed (green)?

and did chopper show up for extract?

i ask this bcoz clearing camp is not enuf - you need to clear surrounds too.

We completed all of the objectives, getting the relevant on-screen message. It was only after we got the last guy in the camp that the extract message came up. Do you mean we have to get every tango on the map, if so there's a chance we left some, as we skirted around an initial patrol just after insertion.