Spartans Home

Abaout the active ARMA Servers

Batwing~SPARTA~

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a sort of "request" and i want to see if any other may agree with me.

We had a lot of fun so far with Lingor. Proved to be a very interesting map.

However, Like everythng you do over and over again, it "might" become boring.

We have 3 servers available right now, I was wondering if we could take the Lingor "non ACE" back to Insurgency to add some more variety to the game.

Actually I see very poor traffic on the "public" vanilla server but I do understand we want to keep a standard server to allow new people from the community to get to know Sparta. However, being always an empty server, i don t really know what is the sense to keep an ongoing server for a game version noone plays.

I think I will start a Poll on this thread to see what kind of versions you would like to have ongoing.

I am for Variety: Lingor ACE, Insurgency and Vanilla server

Watchman you should have member access we will have to look into it!

At the time of this writing this is what shows:

1. I am for Variety: Lingor ACE, Insurgency and Vanilla Server (7 votes [77.78%]) Percentage of vote: 77.78%
  2. I don t see why you wanna change it, I am happy the way it is (1 votes [11.11%]) Percentage of vote: 11.11%
  3. I like different stuff but I didn t like Insurgency and I would not play it, let s try new stuff (0 votes [0.00%]) Percentage of vote: 0.00%
  4. I don t care, I do not play ARMA that much anymore (1 votes [11.11%]) Percentage of vote: 11.11%

I guess 1 server with regular dom's Takistan,Chernarus,Lingor 1 server with ACE Lingor,Chernarus,Takistan.....and 1 server with Insurgency etc and lots of smaller missions like the one's Lightspeed is working on etc??