Spartans Home

I had fun shooting yesterday.

MedicSN6

Went shooting yesterday and had a blast.

It was myself Pete who is in the following pic and my buddy Brooks.

I shot my AR, my new M&P .40 which was awesome, and then converted my AR into a .22LR and went to town.

Brooks brought his Keltec 9mm and his Hi-point .45.

Pete had his Kimber Pro Carry HD II, Mossberg 500 as pictured and a M&P AR .22LR dedicated rifle.

We swapped guns and tried shooting each other weapons. We mainly shot at clays we tossed up on the berm, they have a steel wire going across the range so you can hang battles or targets and we shot both of those too.

The following is a target I picked up at my buddy's shop, Ashby Arms. Pete said he wanted a picture of it and I joked that Osama was his buddy to which he replied "Fuck YOU!" to. So here we are.

vlBYb.jpg

Who put the three in the chest? That is a perfect vertical line.

LOL. We didn't even shoot that target yesterday. I had it in my pile of backers from when I went shooting few weeks a go. The three shots in the chest are part of the design, not bullet holes.

z4-store-view.jpg

Nice Gear.. Im jealous

I was having trouble with the AR cycling properly. The bolt carrier would lodge inside of the lower receiver extension tube (buffer tube) and not want to return. I had swapped the commercial tube for a MILSPEC one and then bought a Magpul CTR stock for it. Then the problems started. I have since gone back to the commercial tube and Tapco CAR stock that the rifle came with. I have taken the stock back to the shop and he has ordered a commercial CTR stock for me. I hope to get it back on the gun soon.

Right now, the AR is worth about $2100 given all the upgrades and the light and mount. I still need to get an upgraded flash hider/compensator and maybe to a trigger job on it. I'd also like to look into a suppressor but I want to get a few other guns before that happens.

Probley go back up north this summer to do some more of that,

Last time was fun

HPIM0797-1.jpg

A we broght a small amount of the pistols we had, after all how many can you fire in a day, This was at a public range and were shooting paper plates grouping 8 to 12" at 100 feet or so, my brother keeps buying that weard commie ammo and could do better with some quality ammo.

HPIM080555.jpg

And some of the real fun stuff we own

800px-MG42-1.jpg

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~