Spartans Home

Island_Lingor

SkeleTele~SPARTA~

This is very nice!

I am wondering if we could have it on a passworded server, maybe with side missions only :)

Thinking about a passworder server because if we Spartans and friends have it, on an Open server occasional Guests may not be happy to have to go and download a full map just to join..

Just my 2 c :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

:thumbsup_anim: A new map (LINGOR) great seen some pics of it.

this is big cost us some frames i think will see :poster_oops:

COOL :worshippy:

Edited by EBE

I would like to see lingor DOM in the rotation it is very cool map. Panthra dom is also very good there are alot of options for dom maps I think a change of scenery is always nice its just getting people sorted out with there mods is the problem sometimes

Edited by SkeleTele~SPARTA~

Per your request I have turned off the Ace 1.7 server and created a Lingor Island server

The password is

tiger

Joining the server requires the following mods

@lingor

@brgafrica

@ibrplants

@mbgbuildings

The mods were poorly setup, so I have fixed them and am sending them up to the download server.

Lingor mods

I have always been happy to help but you guys have to figure this out on your own, as a gamer I like mods, but as an admin I loathe them because invariably they create a lot of questions most of which will come my way, please try to help each other.

Simply download the Lingor mods using the link provided by Zeno and extract them in your main arma 2 folder.

Make a copy of your Arma2 combined ops shortcut and rename that to fe "ArmA2COLingor" and right click on it and select properties,go to the target line and add @lingor @ibrplants @mbgbuildings @brgafrica to the mods your using,for example my target line looks like this.

If your not using the @CBA2.0,sthud,Digital compass or the AceX soundmod then disregard those mods in my target line.

"D:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -mod=@CBA2.0;@ACEX_SM;@sthud;@DC;@brgafrica;@ibrplants;@lingor;@mbgbuildings -nosplash

Hope this helps,somewhat.

Edited by EL_n00biachi

why not just enable the mods through Expansion option in the Starting screen of Arma2?

thanx for this Zeno - i think players will love this map.

Hope this isn't taking the post off topic (not I guess, as I'll be dl'ing these mods tonight) but the expansion option never works for me. At the moment I have half a dozen or so mods and I can't trigger than via the menu???

Edited by BPR_Watchman

why not just enable the mods through Expansion option in the Starting screen of Arma2?

thanx for this Zeno - i think players will love this map.

For me having a shortcut for all the different mods is easier....i dont wanna load 56 mods and then disable 52.