Spartans Home

Coop Mis. "VIP Meeting" - need 8 players

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi guys,

My coop mission "VIP Meeting" is close to final stage. I need 8 players for a final testing.

Everything should work fine and should be a quite engaging mission.

Just a few info about it, somewhere there is a post with the full briefing, just can t find it right now to link to it.

- This is Urban combat environment

- Plenty of civillians

- Time restrains - Mission objectives are related to real time events, they will not last forever. Although you don t have to feel "in rush" you have to think about a real time even with reasonable amount of time available. Being too slow will resolve in failure

- Suggested stealth behaviour - you will be approaching a heavy guarder location. This is a very important meeting and VIPs are the most important in the country. You are possibly 8 vs MANY, think about it.

- Limited respawns - you will have either 2 or 3 respawns in base, after that, game over.

- Limited heals - you will have 1 heal only. You need rely on your medic for support

- Medic revive only

- Fixed weapon kits - all but MGs will be equipped with SD weapons. MGs have SD side arms. All will have rangefinders. Only 1 Marksman with scoped MK 17 SD

This is a HOSTED mission. I will host from my PC and i should have plenty of bbandwith and horse power to offer a good performance. It will be made for Dedi Servers later on.

I am planning this event for either SATURDAY or SUNDAY morning around 9.30 am EST. If you can make it, please post here, so we can decide if is better Sat or Sun.

This is NOT a JIP mission.

Thank you all.

@ Viiper:

I always get confused with the time zones, but 9.30 am EST is not 2.30 pm GMT ??

That should be quite comfortable for ours UK friends, right ?

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

GUYS, PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU PREFER SAT OR SUN MORNING. WE NEED TO SCHEDULE THE DAY.

Thank you.

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

@ Viiper:

I always get confused with the time zones, but 9.30 am EST is not 2.30 pm GMT ??

That should be quite comfortable for ours UK friends, right ?

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

GUYS, PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU PREFER SAT OR SUN MORNING. WE NEED TO SCHEDULE THE DAY.

Thank you.

9.30AM est (EASTERN STANDARD TIME) IS APPROX 5 HOURS AHEAD OF uk. MAKING UK TIME 4.30 AM (IN THE MORNING)

http://www.clocklink.com/world_clock.php

lol.. going quite nuts with the time thingy :)

Great link Viiper !! I like that.. but.. I am checking riight now, it is 8.40 am in Florida and that is 13.40 in London :)

ok, with that said..

I see you guys are not choosing between Saturday or Sunday, which means... we might try both :) Of course depending on how many ppl is available online.

So, meeting time at 9.30 EST, who is in is in, who is out is out :)

Be Tactic :)

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~