Spartans Home

SW: TOR - Trailer

MedicSN6

WOW !

This is nice !

However, I would probably not play the game itself. I loved the video tho and I am wondering why Lucasart went toward that cartoonish graphic of "Clone Wars" for their show on CN, instead going on this kind of graphic.

I cannot stand "Clone Wars" and I think is a show that is ruining SW, but an animation serie with this kind of mature entertainment would be amazing !

However, I would probably not play the game itself. I loved the video tho and I am wondering why Lucasart went toward that cartoonish graphic of "Clone Wars" for their show on CN, instead going on this kind of graphic.

I cannot stand "Clone Wars" and I think is a show that is ruining SW, but an animation serie with this kind of mature entertainment would be amazing !

I remember reading somewhere that when they decided to make the series for the Clone Wars, the main focus was to keep it child-safe. So they weighed the pro and cons and ultimately decided on the cartoonish feel because it is easier to make and they can pu tit on Saturday morning without parents being in uproar.

Unfortunately, I don't think the in-game graphics are as psuedorealistic as the graphics in this cinematic trailer. From what I have seen so far, they tend to be a bit more cartoonish, though not to the degree of SW Clone Wars Animated series.

Maybe they'll re-work the graphics some to be more toward this trailer, but from what I saw so far, doesn't look that way.

Still, a great game from the looks of it. I'll definetly be playing it.

• 6 months later...

and to think that Spartians will one day weld lightsabres and be able to stand side by side. I just they hope they include the double-bladed lightsaber, lightsaber pike, quarterstaff, San-Ni staff as well as the plain lightsabres

Oh and dont forget

Edited by Steel~Sparta~