Spartans Home

Make a messenger bag...

MedicSN6

You might be thinking, "WTF are you talking about Medic?"

Well check it out here:

Not saying I would do this, but it is a really cool eco-friendly project. And the techniques can be applied to many more things than just a messenger bag.

Cool idea and all, but......

that......guy......is........soooooo..........gay

And, no. There is nothing wrong with being gay. Unless you're annoying and pretentious about it like this guy.

By the by, I used to subscribe to "Make" magazine. It's cool!

Cool idea and all, but......

that......guy......is........soooooo..........gay

And, no. There is nothing wrong with being gay. Unless you're annoying and pretentious about it like this guy.

By the by, I used to subscribe to "Make" magazine. It's cool!

Here you go Matty....LMAO...

.....you have to watch it at least half way through....though it may be hard..... :blink:

OMGOMGOMG *burns eyes out*.....

ok....

....I now move for a motion to ban ALL you tube videos. *burns eyes out*

NOOOOOOO. Just the homo videos NOT ALL OF THEM. How will I bring the latest stupids videos to the masses????

I turned that video off when the guys mouth and the heart turned into a chocolate star fish. Sick. But thats just me. You can go and do whatever you want on your own time. We gotta be PC right?

Mulberry is a British design company renowned world-wide for its craftsmanship and quality

, and cost a bomb, i have one cost me £300 and that was in the sale full price was £600. and its never been out the house yet due to the fact i worried i will get mugged for it .

Edited by Snowshoe

Uh... If my wife ever bought a purse that cost that much, it would so be over. Love is a powerful thing, but money can be stronger. And then, not to even use it.

Is it in a glass case on the fireplace mantle? Does it have its own track lighting? Maybe you should take it to the bank and put it in a safety deposit box. Or better yet, get insurance on it.