Spartans Home

PunkBuster Streaming

The rented servers are given a PB ID automatically by MULTIPLAY (server rentals)

24-72 hours delay after reg.

http://www.punksbusted.com/wiki/index.php/...:_Bad_Company_2

Streaming to PunksBusted.com allows server admins to utilise our Auto-MBL system.

To configure your server to stream you must have an ACTIVE PsB Member account, to join PsB use the application form.

* It can take up to 72 hours from when you apply for your application to be reviewed and accepted

* It can take up to 24 hours from after your application is accepted for your server to show up as streaming

This is what we are trying to help STOP.....

Anyone so good is never that good !!!!

Battlefield : Bad Company 2 Retail ESP Hack

Bad Company 2 Hacks by FPSCHEATS.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flNVjLQT81w&feature=fvw

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : MultiHack

Bad Company 2 BC2 Aimbot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gizUe6F04tg

This is why you should avoid

NONE PUNKBUSTER PROTECTED SERVERS !!

Do players need to register their GUID (or whatever it is in BC2) with PB? I recall something of that sort through PB with BF2, but not sure about this one. It didn't prevent/permit server use, but it sort of 'officiallized' that a player knows PB and has given some sort of extra kick to their honesty bit.

Do players need to register their GUID (or whatever it is in BC2) with PB? I recall something of that sort through PB with BF2, but not sure about this one. It didn't prevent/permit server use, but it sort of 'officiallized' that a player knows PB and has given some sort of extra kick to their honesty bit.

the GUID key is automatically takes from a player when he/she joins a PB protected server & used to monitor that player. So no you personally don't have to reg. your GUID.....

The GUID is linked to your CD KEY/ ID & if banned makes your CD/DVD key useless.....

the GUID key is automatically takes from a player when he/she joins a PB protected server & used to monitor that player. So no you personally don't have to reg. your GUID.....

The GUID is linked to your CD KEY/ ID & if banned makes your CD/DVD key useless.....

Good, so no need for the Name Registry. I used it with a clan in BF2.

It worries me how easy these cheats are to get. Is there any truth to their claims of being undetectable by PB?

- JHunter

Probably. PB isn't exactly great. Better than nothing, mind, but it's more likely to kick someone with improper settings than someone who is actually hacking.

I do find it kind of funny though that they didn't even have to write their own rendering code. They just let the game itself handle it.

Good, so no need for the Name Registry. I used it with a clan in BF2.

Optional..... not required.

PunkBuster (Game Violations) ( 1.0 )

PunkBuster Ban Streaming ( GGC )

PunkBuster Ban Streaming ( punksbusted.com )

PunkBuster Streaming ( EDOM )

PunkBuster Ban Streaming ( PBBans )

The Server has to register an ID.