Spartans Home

Weapons of the UK Forces

User posted image

A bargain at £23,000!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Here is the instruction manual for the scope:

Schmidt & Bender PMII Scope

Edited by StevenADunn~SPARTA~

Dont the assualt rifles count anymore, lol. Is the honey comb in front of the lenses an anti reflective feature. And is there some reason we dont have a BFG.

You know how a lot of newer scopes have those red or green lenses? They really stand out in any setting, so somebody developed these honeycomb looking things to put on the fronts, so that the only time you can see the lens is if you're looking directly at them. It only barely impacts the view from the shooter, while greatly reducing the reflectiveness from the shootee.

Getting all nostalgic for an L1A1 now..................

Too bad you guys can't buy them like we can. It sucks. I felt so naked without my rifle having carried it everywhere for a couple years. I am glad I have the ability to get a civilian version. Which by the way, I am almost ready to post an update to my M4 thread. Images too!

Too bad you guys can't buy them like we can. It sucks. I felt so naked without my rifle having carried it everywhere for a couple years. I am glad I have the ability to get a civilian version. Which by the way, I am almost ready to post an update to my M4 thread. Images too!

Finally started to think it would be the right idea to cross the pond.

My best bud has settled in NY, and I know enough Rednecks now, I could be quite happy there.

I'm ENGLISH and proud of that, in fact I would stand up in front of anyone and fight for that belief, beyond anything else, I believe in that simple fact. but I genuinly think the US is the only place I could be happy & relaxed.

Anyone know of any company's need a buyer???

I have two daughters, they are 16 and 12. They want to know when we are going to take back the Empire..................

Edited by BPR_Watchman