Spartans Home

heya fellas

Bsilenced

figured i would come here and ask how you guys implemented the restricted flying via game user #

would like to use this myself,and would rather not rip open the mission looking for it:)

share the wealth lol

anyways hope you fellas are doing well thanks in advance

Good luck with ripping away, lol.

You need to ask MH6

If MH6 and the admins want to make the mod publicly available you will see it as a download on the main website. Until then and if ever, you'll have to enjoy it on Sparta Dom servers.

would like to use this myself,and would rather not rip open the mission looking for it:)

share the wealth lol

Haha, that made my day I laughed so hard alongside your lol. Thanks for coming by and sharing that. Seriously, if it goes public it will be canned for MH6's credit to the public - much of it is customize for our needs.

Good luck with all those Domination ports for OP4.

Let´s just review a few facts:

You started playing on the server, you were applying for a membership, you broke with the spartans after a bad tacdom night, then obviously you joined a new community and now you are asking to, how did you called it, share the wealth.

I think this has nothing to do with sharing wealth but with many, many hours of hard work in order to make gameplay more easy to handle. This is actual what makes this community so unique because there are a lot of people here, who have something to offer, skilled people who work hard to improve gameplay in many ways.

If you were an apprentice in a bakery for example and after one week you quit because you don´t like the way how they work. Would you really go back and tell them : "Hey I don´t like how you work here in this bakery but maybe you could give me the recipe for the croissants. They were really good."

Don´t you think this is a little bit cheap???

No hate here bud, MH6's work is his to share it's his decision to make but if he does want to share I would imagine he would post it at Armaholic for everyone to use :D