Spartans Home

I'm Taking a...Break

AJsarge

Over a period of a few weeks now, I've been active on the forums a lot more. Little details have been starting to build up, and my views are starting to clash with the admins and members. Sparta's got a great thing going on here, but it's not for me.

So, in a combination of those things and Air Force BMT coming up in 2 weeks, I'll probably not be on the SPARTA Arma2 servers at all. I will still play other games until that time (MWLL), and pop onto TS (for those games), but I'm avoiding Arma. In a few months, when I get access to my personal computer, I may say hi and hop on the servers again for a game or two.

Until then...I wish you all good luck, and good hunting...Until then

Well I will miss you. Your obsessions aside I have found you to be helpful on a number of occasions. Disagreeing with the admins is not forbidden here and you have never been sanctioned for doing so, you would not need to leave on account of that. If you dont enjoy it here, that is a reason to leave. On the other hand if we disagree with you or anyone else we are going to let you know.

Anyway you have made your choice.

Good luck with everything and especially with the airforce

Cheers

Z

See u around AJ :)

The MWLL server is working pretty well and we r there often.

If you like to fly on Lock-On gimme a shout, I fly sometimes on it but I would like to have some training with a solid wingman to test and enjoy some real combat manouvers.

Good luck with the AF BMT !