Spartans Home

I saw Avatar in IMAX 3D ! - CONTAINS SPOILER

Batwing~SPARTA~

.. and I can just say WOW !! WHAT AMAZING SHOW !! 2.40 hrs of total shocking adrenaline experience !

This is gonna be the movie of the yaer in this category and is setting the highest possible standards for 3D and CGI animation.

It's a mile stone, impeccable, other movies will be nice to watch in 3D, but this one will be the one to beat...

This is a show you don't wanna miss, and you want to watch the IMAX experience :)

!!!SPOILER HERE!

WHY OH WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DESTROY THE SHUTTLE!?!?!?! Such a beautiful ship!!!

!SPOILER HERE!!!

I just watched it in 3D. Not IMAX though...my parents got stuck in the 2nd row, and I managed to find a seat in the top. Amazing movie, worth watching even without the fancy 3D, but go the extra mile and do it anyways. I'd love to see it again in Imax, but there's no IMAX theatres that are within a 1 hour drive of me. I had no issues, but my parents said that they had just a few cases of vertigo (the spaceship in 0-grav, and looking down the tree).

They even ran a few 3D movie ads. The next (and last?) shrek, and 1 or 2 others. They look like they're running 3D just for the production value.

Go see it! NAO!!! (or tomorrow at least)

Edited by AJsarge

Uh? I didn t realize my post was a "spoiler content" ?

I was just suggesting the best way IMO to enjoy this show, then if you don t have an IMAX theater close to you, well that is something we cannot solve, but if you have, I do suggest you to chose that experience :)

However this is a movie you are going to enjoy in any form !

Ah, changed it. At the moment, the thread is turning into the discussion thread for the movie. You guys don't have a

spoiler?

option on the forums, so it's hard to mask something like that.

Oh hey, you do. [spoiler"]spoiler here["/spoiler] (without the " marks)

Changing it again to a full spoiler.

Edited by AJsarge

• 1 month later...

Just got back from watching it at the IMAX in Birmingham (first time going to an IMAX) and I gotta echo other peoples sentiments...WOW... just... WOW

Sadly, very true and indicative of the human race though :(