Spartans Home

Ghost Recon Server

avgdeadmanwalkin

PLease do not advertise other servers.

We have decided to load back up GRAW and it will take time to get our settings corrected, in the mean time do not dog us as we at least have a public server up and are tring to revive an old game of whom in the day we (we are the original admins of BDA) were the top server.

You were kicked but can be reinstated.

We have decided to load back up GRAW and it will take time to get our settings corrected, in the mean time do not dog us as we at least have a public server up and are tring to revive an old game of whom in the day we (we are the original admins of BDA) were the top server.

Thank u for reinstatement ... ( but I was not dogging you) . Please let me explain

Sparta is a great server and I thank you for hosting !!!

During the Seige game I was complaing about the others as they did not know how to play . I tried to explain the game to them but...... In my frustration I simply said to "superman" that I am going over to the "AU server" . I was not advertising and if you took it that way then I am sorry !

Dave

• 1 month later...

Hi Halli,

Thank you for starting up a server again on GRAW, it certainly has livened things up again and has brought a lot of the old players back to the game which is great. I dont see the server on the list today? (hopefully it will be back tomorrow :)

And it is a very reliable server also which is an added bonus so thank you.

How often are you guys on as I havent seen many Sparta players playing?

see you in game :)

Im not sure why it's not up but if no one is playing we may have switched that core over to another game like Mechwarrior or something or they were getting lag on the ArmA servers and turned off that core .

We turned it off to run mech warrior, we may turn it on again.

cheers for the quick responses guys and hope to see you server running again B)