Spartans Home

Movie Quotes

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure Country (answer to Milar)

I think that we are confused and not answering one before going on to the next one. Lets try to get one answered before we post another one.

Quote: That godd***d motherf***er got blood all over my good clown suit!

Got that one too Kiwi, but I will give some one else a stab it first seeing that you posted while I was typing mine up.

Edited by Postal~SPARTA~

Hmmm ... Did you actually see the film E ?

If you have then you will know how low the British Government will stoop to lay in bed with the "Enemy", 3 Australian officers were shot by fireing squad for what .... "Doing there job"

This film was based upon true facts.

Politicians should never have control over the military .... Let the generals run the war and the outcome will be sooner rather than later at a far less costly expence.

" War achieves nothing .... Just who is left "

Your quote E is from Breakfast Club.

Edited by MUTILATER

Right its clear we need to set up some rules

1 the first person to correctly answer gets to put up a quote, there will only be one quote at a time.

2 wait till you are told you are correct before posting your quote

3 do not use google to find the answer, if people cant get the answer, the quoting person will give hints (actor, directors etc)

Cheers

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas for you Kiwi

Ruthless People for you Snoeshoe

"A lot of guys make mistakes, I guess, but every one we make, a whole stack of chips goes with it. We make a mistake, and some guy don't walk away - forevermore, he don't walk away."

OMG I was waiting for a John Wayne quote.

My little brother and I grew up watching Wayne movies with my grandfather. He had a whole bunch on Beta tapes. He'd have his scotch on the rocks and he'd give me and my brother a RC cola and a moon pie and we'd watch them all afternoon.

I remember he said this but I don't remember which movie it was in. Probably a war movie... LOL!