Spartans Home

Has there been some inflation in Eve land

Zeno~SPARTA~

I stopped playing eve some time ago, and after a ludicrous amount of time mining Ice manually, I had 500,000,000 in my account.

I recently received this from Eve

"The total amount awaiting you is 5,393,852,845,495 which I have been told can be traded for at least one full month of time in New Eden, if not more.* Please return and take this ISK off my hands. Spend it on PLEX. Spend it training new skills. Indulge in a night of reckless abandon. Having 5,393,852,845,495 ISK in my bank and not being able to spend it is torture. Please save me from this fate."

So now I have 5.39 trillion isk.

I'll stop playing for another year and see how much that becomes. I wish I could get those sort of returns in the real world for doing nothing.

I stopped playing eve some time ago, and after a ludicrous amount of time mining Ice manually, I had 500,000,000 in my account.

I recently received this from Eve

"The total amount awaiting you is 5,393,852,845,495 which I have been told can be traded for at least one full month of time in New Eden, if not more.* Please return and take this ISK off my hands. Spend it on PLEX. Spend it training new skills. Indulge in a night of reckless abandon. Having 5,393,852,845,495 ISK in my bank and not being able to spend it is torture. Please save me from this fate."

So now I have 5.39 trillion isk.

I'll stop playing for another year and see how much that becomes. I wish I could get those sort of returns in the real world for doing nothing.

After that banking 'scandal' from a month ago, you must have an honest bloke at the till with that much ISK.

So-what did you do with all your cash, buy some big, lumbering beast of a ship, or a heave-ho with an Eve-ho?

Let me have it, I am your best-ist friend zeno. I will love you long time if needed.

Not sure a few users have had this happen to them. Think there was a screw up with the database awhile back, or It might be a scam email.

• 1 month later...