Spartans Home

Sparta TvT Map Pack

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

UPDATED:

Sparta TvT Map Pack-v.1

I've decided to just zip all my latest PBOs up and put them in a map pack for TvT. Not sure at this time if we will open a server for TvT (It hasn't even been discussed), but I thought I'd make some mission for those of us who would like to play against humans for a change. The newer missions are more structured and ones that we've played already, so should be familiar with those who played in our Saturday event.

Installation: Just unzip the files in your arma2/mpmissions folder and you're good to go.

Mission List:

TvT Evidence Destroy

A brand new F-35 has been somehow shot down upon landing in Utes. West's objective is to reach the downed plane and destroy it before any evidence can be recovered. East's objective is to protect the plane so it can be safely recovered. Repel any attacks by Western forces to secure victory.

TvT Battle of Castle Rog

East must defend the castle's flag against the Western attackers.

TvT Forrest Fight

Teams go up against each other in a siege match for control of the forrest

TvT Tank Battle

Another siege map, but with tanks and a wider space and bigger explosions

TvT Battle of Blunt Rocks

An OPFOR headquarters has been discovered by Western intelligence. OPFOR must defend it, and the mountain, against attack. BLUFOR must destroy the enemy HQ to win.

Durka's TvT Convoy

An older mission, one of my first. One side has to get the convoy safely from one area to another. The attackers have a variety of equipment to help them detect the enemy's path and set up an ambush.

Let me know if any corrections need to be made. (not sure why the files are so large. MH6?)

TvT_Sparta_MapPack.zip

New map out,

TvT Evidence Destroy

A brand new F-35 has been somehow shot down upon landing in Utes. West's objective is to reach the downed plane and destroy it before any evidence can be recovered. East's objective is to protect the plane so it can be safely recovered. Repel any attacks by Western forces to secure victory.

Basically, it's set up sort of like siege, except instead of standing at a flag for 15sec, you have to actually destroy something. If you guys get around to playing TvT again, let me know how you like it.

Right on, I like the idea. Did you permit rockets for loadout, or is it small arms and satchels?

• 2 weeks later...