Spartans Home

V Cool Video

rtr~SPARTA~

I was only able to watch the first minute before I became too uncomfortable with the idea of how painful those bullets would be if they were piercing me instead of that scrap metal.

On the other hand, I can blow virtual people to virtual pieces without even blinking. Odd, that.

When you are older like most of us, you understand the difference between virtual and real death or destruction and most of us don't want anything to do with the latter, but love the release involved in virtual aggression.

Children on the other hand should play in moderation as their ability to distinguish between reality and virtual world while seemingly clear, is confounded by repeated exposure to virtual violence whether that be T.V. or games.

*steps off the soapbox*

Sorry to have hijacked this thread.

Cool wacthing the armor pierceing rounds go thru the steel plate wile the ball and soft lead fragment and splatter. Even saw some hunting soft points expanding. Alot of different bullet designs shown, Ball, soft point, round nose, spitzer boat tail macth rounds, and some rear pointed ones as well of wicth I havent seen before. Cool. Real damage done to that blistics gelaten, thats how they act going thru the real thing. Some good old scatter gun stuff at the end. Wonder how they got the pieces to collide in mid air, dident even dissrupt the path in flight. Dented the slug and it stayed stright. Cool stuff there.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Children on the other hand should play in moderation as their ability to distinguish between reality and virtual world while seemingly clear, is confounded by repeated exposure to virtual violence whether that be T.V. or games.

+1

The real-world should be experienced before the virtual.

-Ancient Chinese Proverb from the Matrix.