Spartans Home

Squad.xml

MurkyThud_EBDA

Someone asked Razor to post here and Razor asked me to post here so i am posting here.

We setup a squad.xml EBDA squad.xml

When you enter that path in your player profile it will place tags on your name and a logo on your shoulder. It also puts your logo on the outside of any vehicle you are in as well. It also populates your player info when you hit P in the game or look at the players list when you get to the map.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/squad.xml

That explains how to do most of it. I found a couple more files that makes the webpage like the link above if you guys want that as well but it isn't required.

If you need any help in setting this up just lemme know i will be glad to help.

It takes some wrangling, but I got it to work. I'll be posting a detailed tutorial later today, and all we need is a squad logo and info for everyone. I have all the files ready to go, just need to personalize them and have someone put them on the server. (It's like 4 files I think) Like I said, I'll have this ready this afternoon.

I propose we use a basic squad logo for now, and have a competition for August (or earlier if needed) to pick which one we want.

Here's what it looks like on a helicopter. It's kind of like the tatoo on the small of a woman's back. My very own "Ass Antlers"

IPB Image