Spartans Home

Kickin Vista to the curb

Morgan

Ok Ive had enough of this Vista nonsense. 8.5 hours of wrestling, grappling, installing, uninstalling, modifying, editing through 15 Freelancer and Mod installs pushed me past my tolerance point.

I am upgrading to Windows 7 tonight when I get home, so I probably wont be on for gaming. The XP layer in W7 should serve me a lot better than this Vista crap.

Wish me luck...:)

So, I started my WIn7 install last night..

Put in the dvd with the new goodies.

Started the install...

All was going well until I saw 'Please input your registration code'...

'Oh no problem' I thought gleefully 'Let me just bring up my email and grab the code......oh crap....'

Installing tonight.

So, I started my WIn7 install last night..

Put in the dvd with the new goodies.

Started the install...

All was going well until I saw 'Please input your registration code'...

'Oh no problem' I thought gleefully 'Let me just bring up my email and grab the code......oh crap....'

Installing tonight.

HAHAHA have done the same thing in the past too. But its ohh so funny to hear cos it just reminds me how stupid i felt. That really calls out for a big DOH!

Unless of coarse the board that machine has isent really taylored to run vista. Reminds me of hearing about people that tryed to install it and dident have enough power in the c p u or not enough ram and stuff like that, I know yours does. Did you try installing XP and see how it runs?. What Board does it have? Get the model # go to the MFGERS webb sight and look at the compatibilty for the operating systems list. Could be that board is a older one not for vista, and they pulled the old swicherw on ya. Send that piece of crap back and build your own, maybe your troubles will go away.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~