Spartans Home

Awesome Tactical and Militray gear site

MedicSN6

I am posting this link because its a great site, I watch for their good deals. Things that I have bought are Tactical pants for $10 per pair and an MX6 tactical light/laser for $169 everywhere else its around $300. Watch for their deals. Right now they have some Camelback packs on deal.

Take a look

Good post. As I sit here in the 5.11s that I wear to work each and every day, I ponder how in the world I could fit into the 28 inch waist size that are all that's available now that everyone's gobbled them up.

Botach is a good company. They have a bit of a reputation as being a bit slow on customer service is there is ever a problem, but I've never had one with them. In the good ol' days I used to go to the store and pick stuff up to save shipping -- and to walk around and shop for gear. It was great.

And BK is also a class 3 dealer. The store was in an old bank building -- the good stuff was in the vault. So Durka -- you're taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...

There used to be a great site at http://www.prosoldier.com, but I heard the owner sold it, got deployed, came home and took over another company. Great customer service, if I do say so myself.

Be careful of $15 flight jackets. The Chinese made stuff is really cheap and falls apart fast, but hey, at that price buy two.

Pro

Its kinda sad they even make LBE and vests that big. Whats the point? A slow target is a dead target.

Its makes about as much sense as putting a screen door on a submarine.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

It's particularly embarassing to me that the fatty boy is wearing one of MY headsets. That's a Daylight Patrol Headset that normally connects to the AN/PRC-343 Personal Role Radio.

Yikes. I didn't know my equipment could look like that!

:o

Pro