Spartans Home

AntiVirus Needed

Postal

AVG antivirus is free.

Avast antivirus is free. Neither hog resources much.

You can download the ZoneAlarm antivirus and demo it free for awhile. Sort of a resource grabber, but not bad.

AOL antivirus is free *

*It's from AOL, so don't give them anything but your spam email address or they will hunt you down. it had been free from Kaperski, but now I think it;s from McAfee.

Panda Antivirus used to have a free demo. It used to be top rated.

AVG antivirus is free.

i Have used this as mutley told me to get it it's free and very fast and i like it i have tried norton and mcafee in the past mcafee locked my pc up so bad i took it off and took it back to the shop and asked for a refund, and norton was fine but people kept telling me it was rubbish and didnt work, so i tried avg and never looked back. also use zone alarm, which is also great.

AVG 7

Definately the best of the Free ones.

I use it on the Wife's PC and the Laptop, no problems (my own home PC and my home Server are covered by the works Enterprise Antivirus).

Steve

Edited by StevenADunn~SPARTA~

Of course they would have said that Postal .... They want you to pay for some protection like Nortons or McAfee.

Sad fact is Both those don't offer the level of protection you think they are giving you.

Been on AVG for years .... how often you herd me bitch about getting this n that on my box ? hmmm

Imagine the sites i frequent also :P