Spartans Home

MUFC

From a West Ham supporter as much as it pains me to say it congrats on the league and champs of Europe, stunning football well done.

Happy now mate?

:P

I was unbearable that night!

Just play some COD4 to blow your steam off....lol

Soccer soesn't interest me at all, Even if our national team becomes European champion I might only watch the finals.... streets turning orange over here and the other half of holland lives with constant nausea....Give me my formula 1, and a bit of badminton/dancing and I'm happy. ;)

I'm often puzzled by the money those peeps on the field make, there should be a better goal for all those euro's (my bank account just being one of them) :lol:

hehe im ok now, just went away with the mrs again.

alot of ppl on here arent fussed about football/soccer.

I like allsorts, i like 2 know a little about a large variety of subjects. Sports, cars, computers etc. I try 2 get involved in everything.

I'v got a good balance so when i get peed off with one thing i move on 2 the next.

I never thought id sit in playing games online as I love goin out with my mates playin footy and having a drink. But i do!

Carrick, useless tosser??

No offence Kram but you're talking out of your arse. He has the ability and vision to become one of the best passers in the game.

Along with Hargreaves, you're looking at genuine world class central midfield ability, in the making. If Anderson turns out as hoped ( a real Scholes replacement) United will have the best midfield 4 for the next 4 - 5 years.

Im sorry mate, your entitled to your opinion which is fine but he has a long way 2 go in my eyes.

I agree with you on hargreaves, he proved his commitment and defied all odds when he came in 2 the world cup and proved everyone wrong and played outstandingly. When he has had the chance this season he has proved 2 be a key player 4 utd defensively and in attack.

Anderson like most foreign players has struggled in his first season, he looks as if - if he gets a regular spot he could do great things, i think he will really come in 2 his own this year hopefully along with Nani, as long as he doesnt try and be like Ronaldo 2 much, who is 1 in a million.

Im sorry if you want vision look at someone like Gareth Barry, i'd trade him 4 Carrick anyday.