Spartans Home

I am in a Mackinaw

Zeno~SPARTA~

Well funny you should mention that, but I am looking at doing a bank job here in the UK, And I could do with a place to hide out for a awhile.

Just kidding, no problem Zeno your welcome.

Ile sell you my place that way you will have a u.s. villa to, just minutes from daytona beach in a small town not far from the race track. Just think you can drive a car on the track! 3 bed room 2 bath room with 2 person jacuzzi tub, 2,000- 3100 total sq ft custom on 1.2 acers w/ 2 full bay garage to keep 2 cars in- w/ gas fire place and monitored alarm system-$500,000 With enough land to build a 5 bay car shop on, or expand on.

You can land at Daytona beach international airpot in your privet gulf stream. Hopp in your ferrie and be home in 15 minutes to enjoy what florida has to offer. Then take a limmo ride to the daytona race way to enjoy the 500 race, in your own privet sky box wile enjoying bubbily in the air conditioning. Then take the kidds to disney and stay the night in cindarellas castle and be back home in 40 minutes, life couldent get any better! I have enough room in the back yard for a heli pad if driveing gets boring.Or if you have a friend looking for a vacation retreat in the U.S. let him know. Its not listed yet.

Athlon wants to move back up north to be near famley.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

good to see ur there m8, dont they grow up fast. *sheads a tear of joy*

ill offer you £1000 for that place i mean its pritty near an air post and race track so that means some noise, so i think its a fair offer.

ill pay you in sterlin cos if the exchange rate go made it wount be worth $2000 but $2000000 so if you look at it that way its a load of intrest. ud be a fool not to excpect the offer.

*mutters from large crowd of people that know a lot about houses*

"yes why thats a brillant offer" says smart man pete

"it you dont take it ill eat my hat" says clever man jim