Spartans Home

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

e_money~SPARTA~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, basically everyone's saying UBI screwed them over and the online aspects are terrible, people getting disconnected and such, but I'm not sure if this is just for PC or xbox/pc.

Someone stated that the box said the co-op is for 4 people, when in actuality it only lets 2 people play. I'll see if I can get some more facts together, or at least provide links

From Hatchetforce

I have been reading various boards and Ubisoft may actually wind up having to refund people's money. Apparently the box says Co-op is 4 player when it is actually 2 player. As silly as it sounds that is pretty solid ground. It reminds me of the Activision Star Trek Armada fiasco from years back.

People are ######. They are. I had stated I wouldn't be posting much over there in the future. But I have half a mind to put an open letter to Ubi on that forum and offer to fix their games for them. It should be patently obvious at this point that Vegas needs to go away and R6 needs some type of return.

Ghost Recon needs to come back as well and GRAW needs to go away. GRAW2 popped onto the charts and died fast. They have tried encouraging sales with collector's packs etec etc but it isn't working.

Vegas 2 is about to be bumped by the Battlefield Bad Company beta so they better be prepared to swallow their pride.

I can't play GRAW2 when I get slow connection speeds I cannot connect to servers and I know others have the same probs, with COD4 I don't have any probs connecting to servers no matter how slow my connection gets. If there is even a hint of this with another ubi game I will not be risking a purchase.

Guys, don't know if you've bought it or not yet, but I was considering until I read

some of the forums about it.

http://www.agr-s.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2198

and some of the stuff over at the ubi forums is just nuts.

Just a head's up I guess if you haven't already got it.

DELAYED till mid April

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 | PC Games

£24.99 Free Delivery | You Save £5.00 (16%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 18/04/2008

Yes, you are correct. Ubi$oft is systematically killing the Tom Clancy series. Its a damn shame that publishers kill the creativity of developers, just so they can make a few dollars here and there. Its all about the $. But this is a topic that has been beaten more than a dead horse.

• 1 month later...

I was an avid player of the original RvS/AS etc and imo they ruined the game when they brought out Vegas which i bought played for a day or so and then uninstalled, I ran through a couple of "Terrorist hunt" and "Story" levels of the latest version and it actually seemed worse than Vegas so I guess I wont be getting it.

I think that Swat 4 with the expansion is a far better game for CQB stuff and I still play that quite often, but if anyone fancies some old school RvS let me know and I'll fire up my pistols again... ;)