Spartans Home

Resource Buildings

custard~SPARTA~

Tip

If you have a spare building slot build a Red Wood Log forrest in Pedro Cay there are a crap ton of contracts wanting to buy it serious profit to be made

Edit - too late sold my Pine Forrest (we have enough Pine for 800+ Brigs now) now Red Wood for the win

Players Resource Buildings.

Forrester Fir Log, Coal, Iron, Copper

Custard Live Oak Log, Gold, Stone, Red Wood Log

Samurai Fir Log, Coal, Teak Log, Silver

C3nt Hemp, Oak Log, Teak Log, Copper

Slain Live Oak Log, Teak Log

MH6 Silver, Iron x 3

Z3no Oak Log, Silver, Red Wood Log, Gold, Copper

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

I was actually looking into Red Wood as a feasible trade good already. Though I'm way too impatient to wait on production buildings. I've got about 3 ports picked out that should have decent quantities of Red Wood for 50g each at any given time, and they are close to one another. So we'll see how it goes. Pine and Fir have brought me respectable profits as well, though the profit margins aren't as large on them as other resources. The downside of trading those is their weight--though the Le Gros Ventre should help tremendously with that. :thumbsup:

I foresee much gold to be made, as I said in game chat we need somebody to oversee all the resources we make and identify what we may be short of for crafting ships and what may make profit

I have written software that automatically keeps track of shop inventories at each port, will tell you what current deals are available (i.e. what currently has the best profit margin based on quantity, distance, buy/sell prices, etc.), graph selling and buying trends over time (so you can see highs and lows etc).

Red Wood is indeed fairly lucrative right now:

ayYNSsc.png

The quantity bars fluctuate at 350g per, which means people are definitely willing to pay 350g for it right now. At 50g cost and 350g gross, a 300g net profit per log is pretty damn good. A fully laden Le Gros Ventre carrying 1920 Red Wood logs would make a net profit of about 576000g.

I was thinking about writing a web interface for it as well. If you guys want, I can try including simple web management page so we can keep track of everyone's resources, the warehouse contents, etc., and make it so we can select a ship to build and it will tell us what were are missing based on the warehouse contents. But I'm also fine with sticking with the spreadsheet if someone wants to manage it manually.

Oh and don't forget to use http://www.navalactioncraft.com/shop-price (only updates during maintenance, not 100% accurate)

If only I could put this much effort into making real money.

Nice mate

Because of your trading success I have been watching local prices and purchased 1000 Live Oak Frame parts from Carlisle and sold them at Kingston 301,000 profit on one transaction BOOMSHACKALACKA

Edit manually a spreadsheet if you can make a useful tool no way, crack on

Nice mate

Because of your trading success I have been watching local prices and purchased 1000 Live Oak Frame parts from Carlisle and sold them at Kingston 301,000 profit on one transaction BOOMSHACKALACKA

Edit manually a spreadsheet if you can make a useful tool no way, crack on

Beauty! That's the way to do it! :thumbsup:

Ditched my Coal mine for a Gold mine in PRK because we need Gold for furnishings.

If anybody has spare building slots and no money I will gift you money to make useful resources buildings.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the resources we have available nobody is making Oak if you have a spare slot I will donate gold to make the building :thumbsup:

There's no oak in the warehouse, I am bringing back what little I have. Oak needed for Rudder Parts and Medium Carriages.

All the big ships for sale in Kingston are Live Oak except one Bellona however to build a Live Oak Victory you need 407 Oak and 282 Live Oak.

We appear to have an abundance of copper if C3nt and Forrester say they are going to keep their Copper mines I will build a Live Oak forest.

Edit - Copper mine changed to Live Oak