Spartans Home

I'm rallying the Army.

okay boyz I'm off to Arizona for the next 5 days

Have a good trip, Gunny. We'll keep the thumpers warmed up for you.

Welcome to the ranks, Watchman. We'll get you on your feet and thumping in no time.

In the meantime...

This guy will be keep kicking Chosen back into the Meld.

SuperJediMay-26-2013NewEden1p5_zps5b3348

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B4 I logged from FF this morning I got my green jump jets <3 yeah my flight leaves from salt lake city at 250pm and arrives in Arizona at 4pm

Thanks for the help last night guys, I got so hooked in I didn't realise it was 03:30!

Spent my time "thumping" for resource, which always brought players to help defend. Is this because they get a share of the spoils or is it just a "bigger picture" team play thing?

Practiced gliding and jet assist jumps and am now much better with both. Although, after gliding for 10-15 seconds I always seem to lose height / drop to ground, regardless of my flight angle. So, is gliding time restricted anyway, with the obvious exception of last nights epic journey?

Will have lots more questions I'm sure bit that will do for now.

Plus. You make me look brighter. :hysterical:

Mmm hmm keep it up jeddy, lemme see your bio frames.. OH WAIT! :P lol

Thanks for the help last night guys, I got so hooked in I didn't realise it was 03:30!

Spent my time "thumping" for resource, which always brought players to help defend. Is this because they get a share of the spoils or is it just a "bigger picture" team play thing?

Practiced gliding and jet assist jumps and am now much better with both. Although, after gliding for 10-15 seconds I always seem to lose height / drop to ground, regardless of my flight angle. So, is gliding time restricted anyway, with the obvious exception of last nights epic journey?

Will have lots more questions I'm sure bit that will do for now.

Awesome! Watchman has got the Firefall bug now too :)

Yeah, players out of your squad get a cut (not noticeable to you). But the ones in your squad share resource from the thump, xp for kills (smaller amounts for ones not directly killed or assisted killed), and materials picked up from corpses of enemies.

Your gliding issue is weird though... I'm going to do some YouTube/Ff forum searching on it.

Btw watchman don't forget to enable your lieutenant badge on the FF forum in your profile settings, and here's a thread to gloat on how BA your character is (obviously Jedi spends wayyyy too much time here bwahahah).

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~

Primary Battleframe type XP callout!

(What is your primary class and all battleframe xp associated with that class)

Biotech XP: 541,621

Recluse XP: 1,263,774

Dragonfly XP: 712,242

Total Medic XP: 2,517,637

Since I use several classes, I'll throw up my primary battleframes.

Recon Class: Raptor - 40,993 XP

2 Green upgrades to battleframe

SuperJediMay-28-2013NewEden2p1_zps2ddc9a

Engineer Class: Bastion - 134,458 XP

4 Green upgrades to battleframe.

SuperJediMay-28-2013NewEden1p2_zpse9808a

Dreadnaught Class: Mammoth - 216,736 XP

5 Green upgrades to battleframe.

SuperJediMay-28-2013NewEden1p3_zps937504

Assault Class: Firecat - 658,669 XP

6 Green and 2 Blue upgrades to battleframe.

SuperJediMay-28-2013NewEden1p4_zps243d65

Oh dear, I can see my life disappearing with this game.

Good times last night with Dai & Gunny, we did a fair bit of thumping and I learned the art of refining.

Finally called it a night when I realised it was 01:30 and I needed to be up at 06:00 for work. Doh!

Away this weekend at a friends birthday but will hope to get a few hours in on Sunday.

24 Minutes 'till Red 5 Studios weekly broadcast.

They are a funny crew, discussing new patch fixes, showing exceptional fan art, taking questions via team speak: live.red5studios.com:9810

Today is a Special Tiki Edition...? Guess we'll figure what that's all about on broadcast!

Gentlemen-meme.png'

Today is Friday. Excuse me, today is Firefall Friday.

Only a short time between now and our Friday adventure of thumping and combating the Chosen.

I expect to see large thumpers coming down.

I expect to see large numbers of Chosen, broken at our feet.

I expect... victory.

See you there.

Brand new PVP gametype!

2 of the top FireFall PVP teams will be showcasing it tomorrow 5/1/2013 11AM CST!

For those that missed the special Tiki Broadcast, I am truly sorry... here's a peek at what you missed:

New Environments, described as "continents"

fFjQ3bV.jpg

6vUdoc1.jpg

Vof3BKv.jpg

1C5mHq2.png

xgmZRZb.jpg

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~