Spartans Home

Cars - Not for the Brain dead

NoScream~SPARTA~

Just amazes me how these incidents occur , just looking at a handful and you have to wonder what some drivers are thinking prior to getting into the situation that is so obvious if they had an ounce of foresight. Long live Russian Drivers and the like.....

I doubt there is much thinking going on prior to most of these accidents.

As I said, Russians + Vodka...

But hey, at least with the high insurance fraud scams over there, there are plenty of dash cams to capture all of these moments.

When i was in CA i witness several accidents during commuting hours. Mostly rear hits. Saw many weird things people do during commute. Shaving guy, lady doing makeup, eating noodle soup, flying light bulbs, couches, chairs.

I did couple hundred thousands miles there... But i had dangerous situations maybe 2-3 times during that time.

Here in Poland i have 4-5 very dangerous moments every trip to bigger city. Narrow roads, full of potholes and peoples who are in hurry , risking lifes of others just to jump 1-2 cars ahead.

I'm really afraid to drive here. I don't think i made more then 10k miles for past 2 years

Not so much different as you see on this russian videos.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Wacthing them crush that charger r/t, now I kind of know what happend to all the old mussle cars. Crashing up all those old lead sleds was fun too wacth. Crash sceens from alot of old movies. Hollywood did its part in helping them dissapear. Stunt companys are probley kicking themselfs now for smashing alot of them up.

I don't think you could pay me enough to drive in russia.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~