Spartans Home

World of Tanks v8.0 has landed !!!

NoScream~SPARTA~

O yes, the big boy is here.

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/3992-version-80-release/

8_0_684x280.jpg

Version 8.0 is the most anticipated World of Tanks update so far! The new physics system has been discussed and speculated about by virtual tankers for months. Some of you may have already had a taste of it on the test servers. Now, all those dreams about jumping off cliffs and pushing enemies off bridges can become reality.

However, that’s not all! In version 8.0, World of Tanks will also get a brand new rendering and lighting system. Several maps will be put through a very intensive face-lift which will give them a brand new feel.

As with every update, there will be several new vehicles introduced into the game. These include four new USSR tank destroyers, and a new premium tank, the Matilda Black Prince. As well as these new vehicles, you will also get a large number of new customisation options for your vehicles, in the form of emblems and inscriptions which can be placed on your tanks.

All these changes and more await you once Version 8.0 goes live! Read the full list of changes to see all of the details in the Updates section.

Those players with an active premium account at the time of the maintenance on Thursday 27th September will receive one day's worth of premium as compensation.

FULL v8.0 update list

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/release_notes

Hahaha i sent em an email that i run out of complaints after 3 battles.

" Also increased limit of daily complaints from 3 to 5." :banana_dance:

50B buffed \0/

Marder 2 finally killed...fucking bullshit :*( rip.

Panzer 4 murdered :*(

M48 nerfed to fuck YES! eat that Skaz!

wheres mah T62 buff?!

Edited by EL_n00biachi

SO 5% REDUCTION TO VISIBILITY IF YOU HAVE CAMO.

CONSIDER 20 TANKS, EACH HAVING 3 SKINS EACH, GOING FOR 250 GOLD EACH.

15000 GOLD JUST TO CAMO MY TANKS.

IM DONE WITH THIS JUNK GAME

V7.5 camo costs

Level tier x 50 for 3 colour (multi) and tier x 25 for 2 colour (2 tone).

tier 8 is 8x50 = 400 for multi

tier 8 is 8x25 = 200 for 2 tone

tier 5 is 5x50 = 250 for multi

etc etc...

Wow the new battle report is so nice, it tells me what I have always known, my team sucks.....

The new battle report is so nice, it shows me what ive always known; im fucking awesome dude.