Spartans Home

EURO 2012 (poland)

Watched the match Spain - Italy yesterday and have to say that both teams played brilliant. It was really a pleasure to see that match.

BTW have you seen that Cristiano Ronaldo had a different hairstyle in the 2nd half of the match germany - portugal. This guy has nothing else to do in the break than getting his hair fixed after the very poor first 45 minutes. As his coach I would have kicked him out...Other than that a very boring match.

England looks really poor again,but at least this time they dont have 11 wanna bee superstars,the only asshole they have is Terry....i have more sympathy for this team than any previous over rated English squad.

Beating Sweden will be hard but now they kinda have too.

England looks really poor again,but at least this time they dont have 11 wanna bee superstars,the only asshole they have is Terry....i have more sympathy for this team than any previous over rated English squad.

Beating Sweden will be hard but now they kinda have too.

suggest you take those shades off before you watch th next game. England are by no means a top side but that wasn't a "poor" peformance. A lot to take from that game with some surprisingly solid performances from the younger players. Plus Terry didn't clog someone, which is a lot to say for that rascist (apparently :rolleyes: )donkey.

Fair result between England and France but I was actually pleased with our play considering how well France have been playing and the awfull build up we had to the tournament. Having said that at 65 minutes my thirteen year old daughter asked me if the ref was French, he was poor.

I disagree Noob one win could very easily see any team with a draw through the group stage, Sweden a good team but they haven't been playing anywhere near as good as France.

Factually incorrect Skaz as France had most of the ball ROFL (they didn't threaten much with it they need a real striker)

We've been playing poor since we lost the final of the wc....its like they are all depressed,no spirit passion nothing....RvP is half the player he is at Arsenal....but what can you expect when you have a Robben that never gives him the ball...oh well at least we wont be seeing Van Bommel back any time soon.......unless ofcourse Germany beats Denmark and we beat Portugal with 3 or 4-0 and we win this tournament.....sigh...lol fat chance!

As a kid i had a book filled with football player pictures,Des Walker,John Barnes etc...this English generation might force me to do that again....though im 32 years old now :V

Still not done though!

After seeing France tonight i strongly believe England should have beaten them last week if only they played better and less nervous.