Spartans Home

Mass Effect 3 - Must See trailer

Batwing~SPARTA~

This is by far the most incredible cinematic trailer I ever saw.

This game is gonna be seriously EPIC.

With Hajimoto and Evilducky we have been enjoying the Multi Coop and is very engaging and fast pace, definetely challenging.

The story in this trilogy has always been amazing and the level of RPG engagement when you get in the game is unreal. It seems the Multi Coop will just enlarge the opportunities. This game should not miss in your library.

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition from Bestbuy and I cannot wait :)

I know, some of you will have to pass on it because this is on Origin... for sure you have good reasons, I can only say.. I am sorry..

Well, the launch trailer is here. If you weren't excited before with Batwings trailer, than this should put you right on the edge or over. This is amazing and I'm even more stoked for this game than ever :)

It's going to be fun!

It is a Coop Multi, with 4 players. Different maps and races to fight against.

For what they say the Multi integrates with the Single experience. if my understanding is correct, you play the Single as Shepard and you do your thing to save the Univers, however, due to this one being an "Invasion" with the Multi you will play as an Alliance fighter (different classess and races) to free up specific areas, which will probably result on the ongoing War Map.

We played the FREE demo and the Multi is Very engaging :)