Spartans Home

What is this motorbike

Zeno~SPARTA~

I know nothing about motor bikes, but I recognize the engine configuration, the V Twin, used by amongst others Harley Davidson.

more searching found the Harley-Davidson-VRSCF-V-Rod, but the exhaust layout is different.

2009-Harley-Davidson-VRSCF-V-Rod-Muscle-Right-Angle-800x571.jpg

But then whilst searching through the images I found the bike from the Green Hornet (as used by Kato)

harleyVrod.jpg

Green-Hornet-310.jpg

So the bike is a custom Harley-Davidson-VRSCF-V-Rod.

I know nothing about motor bikes, but I recognize the engine configuration, the V Twin, used by amongst others Harley Davidson.

more searching found the Harley-Davidson-VRSCF-V-Rod, but the exhaust layout is different.

2009-Harley-Davidson-VRSCF-V-Rod-Muscle-Right-Angle-800x571.jpg

But then whilst searching through the images I found the bike from the Green Hornet (as used by Kato)

harleyVrod.jpg

Green-Hornet-310.jpg

So the bike is a custom Harley-Davidson-VRSCF-V-Rod.

HD no doubt. Exhaust are usually the first thing that you replace/upgrade on a motorcycle because of sound and the restrective catalystic converter.

HD Vrod, i just helped a freind put on those same pipes on his HD, there loud... very loud.. i am sorry if he fires that up in the parking garage, my 750 will set off alarms in an open parking structure with 3" straights, those will possibly cause a TTS.

also at first i thought it was the big 2100 vaulkrie...