Spartans Home

Stupid people own guns too!

Roach

Not sure about 1....

Ok number 2 they where shooting at a metal target. It also bounced off the ground before it hit the guy so he got really lucky or unlucky lol.

If you dont angle it you will get hit...... A friend of mine took a .223 to the gut about 2 months ago from that (only went in about 1.5 inch, he ended up with an infection cause it nicked his intestine), and we have been shooting at the same metal target for years. (well ive been shooting it with 30-30 and 7.62/39.)

3 well he should not be allowed to own a gun, or have children ever.

I will say that bullets arent smart, they will do just about anything they want whenever they want. Sometimes they will hit and stop, sometimes they go right thru, sometimes they bounce off at some crazy angle.

Not sure about 1....

Ok number 2 they where shooting at a metal target. It also bounced off the ground before it hit the guy so he got really lucky or unlucky lol.

If you dont angle it you will get hit...... A friend of mine took a .223 to the gut about 2 months ago from that (only went in about 1.5 inch, he ended up with an infection cause it nicked his intestine), and we have been shooting at the same metal target for years. (well ive been shooting it with 30-30 and 7.62/39.)

3 well he should not be allowed to own a gun, or have children ever.

I will say that bullets arent smart, they will do just about anything they want whenever they want. Sometimes they will hit and stop, sometimes they go right thru, sometimes they bounce off at some crazy angle.

#1 and #2 are ricochet problems. With high power loads of any meaningful caliber which your are shooting at steel targets, you need to make sure you are using frangible rounds. Period. Even shooting pistols at close range, you will get peppered by the jacket if you are too close.

All I can say about the third guy is Survival of the Fittest.

3rd guy is staged and/or faked. Whole thing is fake.

Listen to the logic. First guy and second guy were at shooting ranges where it isn't uncommon to document the shoot via video.

Third guy? What's the point of the video being taken in the first place? It isn't at a proper angle to watch the shooter. It isn't at a proper angle to watch the targets. What are the targets? Bottles and a water bottle? I've shot at those before, but I wouldn't video tape doing it from that angle, if I were to video tape it in the first place.

I think it was staged and or totally faked.

What do say?